Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sample Photo To Share ( Photo Without Touch Up and Design )






















Photo taken on 2nd October 2008

Photography by Thomas
Make-up by Kathy
Hair Do by Kathy
Model : Kathy

Due to many request from others to view our sample photos, I decided to do everything by my own included make-up, hair do and even work as the model for the sample before we get our sample couple to shoot on actual Pre-Wedding photo. I feel so excited to think of make-up and do hair set for other brides as I am so confidence that I can do even better than what I did for my own. For those who wish to have unforgetable moment of photo shooting, we are definitely your right choice! We do provide service included make-up for ROM, Actual day and night, and photo shooting too for all wedding related function beside Pre-wedding photo shooting. Any of you who are interested to engage with us on your big day may contact us at kawaiibridal@yahoo.com.

By Kathy

The photo shooting on that day actually just a simple sample for people to view on my style of shooting. Actually the result will be even better than what u saw above if Kathy is available by that time to help me carry the reflector when i snap photos. Actually we do have many others kind of shooting styles to meet different requirement. We just want to make sure every couples are satisfy with us thats why we only request customer to pay if they are satisfy with the result (Only applicable for Pre-Wedding shooting service). This is to make sure every couples take home their photos with smiling face!

By Thomas

No comments: